JPMorgan Japan Smaller Companies Trust plc
JPMorgan Japan Smaller Companies Trust plc provides access to the innovative and fast growing smaller stocks that are at the core of the Japanese economy. Investors benefit from a stock selection process based on extensive experience and local knowledge.
- Extensive company visiting and first-hand research to uncover strong growth potential.
- Benefits from J.P. Morgan's standing as Japan's leading foreign asset manager, with over 30 years' presence in the market.
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to be volatile.
- Investments in smaller companies may involve a higher degree of risk as these are usually more sensitive to price movements.
- Some investment trusts may have warrants or subscription shares in issue, which if exercised may have an effect on the net asset value.
- Investment trusts may utilise gearing which will exaggerate market movements both down and up which could mean sudden and large falls in value. For further details, please refer to the trust’s annual report and accounts.
On 5 March 2009 the Company issued Subscription shares as a bonus issue to Ordinary shareholders on the basis of one Subscription share for every five Ordinary shares held.
As a shareholder of the Company's Subscription shares, you can choose to convert your Subscription shares at any time until 31 March 2014, whereupon the rights of the Subscription shares will lapse.
More about these Subscription Shares and how to convert them
Additional trust information
Half Year Report
AGM dates and presentation
Terms of ReferenceMore information »
The value of investments and the income from them can go down and up, and you may not get back as much as you paid in. Tax benefits and liabilities depend on individual circumstances and may change in the future.
Past performance is not a guide to the future.