JPM Progressive Multi-Strategy Fund Limited provides access to JPM's best ideas across a spectrum of asset classes
Extraordinary General Meeting
On 10th November 2009 the Company announced that it had posted a circular convening a meeting of Shareholders to be held at the Company’s registered office, 2nd Floor, Regency Court, Glategny Esplanade, St Peter Port, Guernsey GY1 3NQ at 10.30 a.m. on 11 December 2009 at in order to approve the Board’s proposals for a voluntary winding up of the Company and the distribution of cash to Shareholders and the cancellation of the Company’s admission both to trading on AIM and to the Official List of the Channel Islands Stock Exchange.
For further information, please refer to the announcement and circular under Company documents below.
JPMorgan Asset Management (UK) Limited
Richard Plaskett or Alison Vincent – 020 7742 6000
Grant Thornton Corporate Finance
Philip Secrett or Colin Aaronson – 020 7383 5100
Dru Danford - 020 7408 4090
To provide a return broadly comparable to direct equity investments but at a lower level of volatility, over the medium to long term.
- Leading-edge investment vehicle
- Aims to deliver equity-like returns, with bond-like volatility
- Provides access to JPMAM’s ‘Best of Breed’ products
- Offers exposure to a diversified range of asset classes which may include, fixed income securities, money market instruments, real estate property, hedge funds and other alternative asset classes, on a world wide basis
Please remember that the value of investments can fall as well as rise and investors may not get back the full amount invested
- Investing in emerging markets may involve a higher element of risk due to political and economic instability and underdeveloped markets and systems, and may be illiquid.
- Exchange rate changes may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to be volatile.
- The Company is listed on AIM and CISX, it is not listed on any other exchanges or trading platforms.
- There are no restrictions on the transfer of securities.
Report and accounts
Half Year Report
Request a copy of the Company's latest Report & Accounts
View historic reports »
Board of Directors and Advisers
Terms Of Reference